This is the blower assembly that I use on my ribbon burner forge. This is for someone that is looking for a forge blower assembly to complete their forge build. My forge easily reaches over 2500 degrees Fahrenheit making it easy to forge weld without flux. I run my forge between 1 psi and 7 psi propane pressure. The variable speed controller by KB Electronics (the same folks that make the variable speed controller for the belt grinders) is 'solid state' and makes it easy to throttle the forge down to forging heat.
Ribbon burner tips are also available for pre-order.
- Blower 146 CFM, Dayton Brand with a one year warranty
- KB Electronics variable speed controller
- 1/4" Ball valve
- .065" gas orifice
- 3/8" Male 90 degree flare fitting connects to your 3/8" propane supply hose
- Grounded power cord, 8.5 feet long
- 2" female pipe connection is ready to connect to your forge